To receive a report on Localities Plus: Designing Our Neighbourhoods. (15 mins)
The Board was updated on Localities Plus: Designing our Neighbourhoods.
During the discussion of this item the following points were made:
· Previously Localities Plus had not connected as strongly with health and other partners. There had since been a shift towards Designing our Neighbourhoods.
· The Wokingham Leader Partnership Board would now include Designing our Neighbourhoods within its terms of reference.
· Graham Ebers, Katie Summers and Matt Pope had met to discuss how to move forwards with designing our neighbourhoods in a connected way.
· There would need to be an ongoing coming together of parties to understand assets and resources from the perspective of the four Primary Care Networks.
· An event would be held for partners and stakeholders to discuss key themes that needed to be addressed. It was anticipated that this would be an evening event held in November. Following the meeting, it was suggested that the event be held on 11 November. It was suggested that the shaping of the event be discussed at the informal Wellbeing Board meeting in September.
· Susan Parsonage highlighted the importance of involving the children’s centres.
RESOLVED: That the rebranded Localities Plus agenda and action team be reviewed and acknowledged.