Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the Housing Revenue Account Budget for the 2020/21 financial year
That Council be recommended to approve the following:
1) The Housing Revenue Account budget;
2) Council house dwelling rents be increased by 2.70% effective from April 2020 in line with the Welfare Reform and Work Act 2015;
3) Garage rents be increased by 2.38% effective from April 2020 in line with Council fees and charge;
4) Shared Equity Rents will be increased by 2.43% based on September RPI, effective from April 2020;
5) Tenant Service Charges are set in line with estimated costs;
6) The Housing Major Repairs (capital) programme for 2020/21 as set out in Appendix B;
7) Sheltered room guest charges for 2020/21 remain at £9.50 per night per room.
Wards Affected: None Specific;
Reference Number: WBC1115
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Budget proposals have be reported to the
Tenants & Landlord Improvement Panel.
Contact: Mark Thompson Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0118 974 6555.
Report author: Mark Thompson
Publication date: 20/02/2020
Date of decision: 20/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 20/02/2020 - Executive
Effective from: 29/02/2020