Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The proposed Housing Revenue Account budget for 2019/20 is set out for consideration and recommendation to Council
That Council be recommended to approve:
1) the Housing Revenue Account budget;
2) Council house dwelling rents be reduced by 1% effective from April 2019 in line with the Welfare Reform and Work Act 2015;
3) garage rents be increased by 3.70% effective from April 2019 in line with Council fees and charge;
4) Shared Equity Rents will be increased by 3.27% based on September RPI, effective from April 2019;
5) Tenant Service Charges are set in line with estimated costs.
6) the Housing Major Repairs (capital) programme for 2019/20 as set out in Appendix C.
7) Sheltered room guest charges increase from £9.00 per night to £9.50 per night.
Wards Affected: None Specific;
Reference Number: WBC1073
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Draft budget submission will be considered by
CLT, and reported to the Affordable Housing Implementation Group in
February and the Tenants & Landlord Improvement Panel in
Contact: Mark Thompson Email: email@example.com Tel: 0118 974 6555.
Report author: Mark Thompson
Publication date: 21/02/2019
Date of decision: 21/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 21/02/2019 - Executive