Your Councillors by Ward

Local Councillors are elected by the community to decide how the council should carry out its various activities. They represent public interest as well as individuals living within the ward in which he or she has been elected to serve a term of office.

They have regular contact with the general public through council meetings, telephone calls or surgeries. Surgeries provide an opportunity for any ward resident to go and talk to their councillor face to face and these take place on a regular basis.

Councillors are not paid a salary for their work, but they do receive allowances, see Section 2 of the Constitution to view the current allowances scheme. To see how much has been paid to members please see the library link.

By law, all members of the Council are required to complete a register of interest form, these are shown on each Councillors page.

Search your councillor declaration at meetings

To find out more about paid senior council staff visit our senior council staff page.

To find your councillor please use the links below:

Find your councillor on a map.

 Barkham and Arborfield

 Bulmershe and Coronation







 Maiden Erlegh and Whitegates



 South Lake

 Spencers Wood and Swallowfield


 Twyford, Ruscombe and Hurst



 Wokingham Without