That Council be recommended to approve:
1) The Housing Revenue Account Budget;
2) Council house dwelling rents be reduced by 1% effective from 1 April 2016 in line with the Welfare Reform and Work Bill 2015, (subject to confirmation of the statutory starting date);
3) Garage rents be increased by 1.1% effective from 1 April 2016 in line with Council fees and charges;
4) It be noted that a review of the Shared Equity Rents in 2011 had determined that rents had been kept artificially low in previous years and not increased in line with the terms of the leases. Therefore rents for shared equity properties have been gradually increased above inflation for four years to bring the rents in line by 1 April 2016. The increase for 2016/17 and future years will be based on RPI, and is estimated to be approximately 1% in 2016/17;
5) Tenant Service Charges are set in line with estimated costs;
6) The Housing Major Repairs (capital) programme for 2016/17 as set out in Appendix C.