1) the significant financial impact of the Covid-19 crisis, as illustrated in the Executive Summary, be noted;
2) the overall forecast of the current position of the General Fund revenue budget, Housing Revenue Account (HRA) and Dedicated Schools Grant (DSG), illustrated in the Executive Summary and appendices attached to the report, be noted;
3) the potential General Fund carry forward requests of £2.113m, as set out in Appendix B to the report, be noted;
4) an in year supplementary estimate for £1.2m for priority Covid-19 related issues, to be allocated by the Deputy Chief Executive (CFO) in consultation with the Lead Member for Finance and Housing, be approved;
5) an in year supplementary estimate for £16,000, for a review and refresh of the Council’s Corporate Plan, be approved.