Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Purpose: To approve the commencement of a
Strategic Review of Voluntary and Community Sector Services funded
by the Council.
1) a strategic review of Voluntary and Community Sector services be approved funded by Wokingham Council which will be founded on the following principles:
· The development of measurable outcomes for each voluntary sector provider to achieve which will focus on the difference made to the service user
· The formation of a clear relationship between the council’s contracting and/or grant funding of voluntary sector services and the achievement of measurable outcomes
· The increased use of longer term contracts rather than annual grants for voluntary sector services in order to provide longer term stability for funded organisations;
2) authority be delegated to the relevant Director and Lead Member to approve outcomes from individual voluntary sector reviews.
Wards Affected: None Specific;
Reference Number: WBC941
Contact: Hayley Rees Email: Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0118 974 6705.
Publication date: 30/03/2017
Date of decision: 30/03/2017
Decided at meeting: 30/03/2017 - Executive